Following guidance from NHS England, all practices are required to provide online services for their patients. There are three main aspects to this service, namely
- ¨ online ordering of repeat prescriptions
- ¨ online appointment booking
- ¨ online access to medical records
We provide all of our on-line services through a system called ‘SystmOnline’ which. Overall, we feel this is a clear and well-presented platform for this service.
Following the recent upgrade to our computer system at the practice we are happy to confirm that our online services are now fully available, including online appointment booking, prescription ordering and online viewing of some aspects of your medical records. Therefore it is important that any patient who was previously using our on-line services MUST call in at the practice as soon as possible to obtain new log-in details and password for the new on-line system.
How do I get started?
1. To be able to use the system you must be aged 16 and over and have a computer with internet access.
2. You will need to have ‘SystmOnline’ activated by the practice. To register for ‘SystmOnline’ you will need to bring photo ID with you e.g. a passport, driving licence. You must come in person to the practice, please note that your registration details will not be given to a representative in order to protect patient confidentiality.
3. You will be given your individual Registration form which will provide you with your own specific login details and further instructions about how to use the service.
Please note: Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have a legal right to apply for access to health information held about you. If you require access to information before 3 years ago, please apply in writing to the Practice Manager. There may be a charge for this.
In addition to the services shown above please see the link below to our 'Statement of Intent' to enable and provide detailed coded information for those patients who would like to access their medical records online. This service will be available from 1st April 2016.
Statement of Intent - Detailed Coded Information